Easy Peasy KFC
KFC Fried Chicken Indomie Goreng
Indomie goreng, your choice of flavor
Fried eggs, half done
To serve, follow the packet instructions for cooking Indomie, top with a fried egg and shredded KFC. Garnish with fried shallots.
KFC Crispy Strips Omelette
1 tbs cream
1 tbs butter
Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Mushrooms, cut into quarters
15 gr feta cheese
Whisk the eggs and the cream until well combined. Heat butter in a nonstick pan. Fold the eggs in until they are ¾ way cooked, take it off the heat and add the toppings. The eggs will be fully cooked by the time you’re done.
KFC Fried Chicken with Saus Gulai
1 tsp Chicken stock
30 ml Coconut milk
1 Kaffir lime leaf, chopped
1 Garlic, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
2 packs Indofood gulai
250 ml Kara coconut milk
1½ cups Peanut
½ cup Dried fish
1 tsp Chili flakes (or more if you prefer spicier)
- Cook rice, coconut milk and chicken stock in rice cooker until fully cooked. In a pan, fry kaffir lime, garlic and onion with coconut oil until brown. Add cooked rice and stir until fully mixed.
- Add gulai paste to a warm pan, add coconut milk, boil for 30 seconds then set aside.
- Toast peanuts, add dried fish, garlic powder and chili flakes.
- Layer plate with banana leaves. Place rice on top and smother with gulai sauce. Add KFC chicken and condiments on the side.
KFC Fried Chicken with Waffles
2 cups Flour (preferably cake flour)
1¾ cups Full cream milk
1 tbsp Sugar
4 tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla extract
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Butter
Caramelized orange slices
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Rest in the fridge for at least one hour, covered, or up to overnight. The resting time is integral to the waffles rising correctly.
- Cook sugar in a dry pan until it turns amber. Add orange slices to the amber sugar, cook for 2 minutes, add butter (to stop the sugar from cooking) and further cook for 1 minute. Take off the heat, transfer to a bowl until needed.
- Cook bacon until crispy, add ½ cup of maple syrup and cook for 4 minutes.
- Stack waffle, fried chicken, caramelized orange slices and maple bacon.
- Use the bacon maple syrup to pour over the waffles.
KFC Fried Chicken Poutine
Mozzarella cut into cubes
Gravy (buy premade Gravox mix or any other gravy mix you prefer, follow the instructions on the packet, add 2 tbsp of cream and 1 tbsp of fresh cracked black pepper)
Bacon, cut into small pieces and pan fried
Spring onions, sliced
- To plate, place tater tots on the bottom, mozzarella cubes on top, pour over hot gravy so that the cheese melts, garnish with crispy bacon, KFC crispy strips and spring onion slices.
KFC Crispy Strips Taco
Soft shell tacos
Grilled corn on the cob, sliced
1 tbs Red onion, diced
To taste Salt and pepper, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves
¼ pc Red onion, diced
To Taste Sald and pepper,
lime juice, coriander,
- Mash avocados, add red onion, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix all ingredients and let marinade sit in the fridge until assembly.
- Warm the tortillas by microwaving for 15 seconds or in a warm dry pan. Start by a spreading a spoonful of guacamole, lettuce, and then add salsa and the chicken. Be as creative as you like with the ingredients too, add in pineapple chunks if that’s your thing, or even scrambled eggs and maple syrup to give it a breakfast feel.